Here's my wish list for the month of August, the rest of 2009, and on into the future...
1. Employment at a Christian high school for 2009-'10 year teaching Literature and Doctrine
2. Progress, dominion, strength, endurance, diligence, focus, purpose, industry
3. Clarity of thought and unmuddled decision-making, direction, guidance, grace, perseverance, persistence, prudence
4. Redemption of my time, life, minutes, hours, days, months, years and decades- which at 47 years of age, I've probably only got three or four left (decades that is)
5. Wisdom, love, service, silence, prayer, blessing, obedience, faithfulness, faith
6. Discernment, discretion, sound judgment, self-control, self-denial, self-discipline, understanding, insight, a tight rein on my tongue, restraint
7. To be extremely productive and very fruitful for the kingdom of God in Christ Jesus. To seek ever-increasing knowledge, love, service, giving, wisdom and truth.
Please keep me in your prayers.